We ship internationally to all destinations serviced by Royal Mail.
Greeting cards bought from our website, Etsy, Amazon & nuMonday or any other online platform we may use are delivered to UK destination by first class Royal Mail. Deliveries to the rest of the world are sent by Royal Mail International Standard.
Royal Mail First Class: If you have placed your order before 2pm on a working day, your order will normally be shipped the same day for next working day delivery. 93% of all Royal Mail first class post arrives the next working day, however this is not a guaranteed or tracked service and sometimes it can take a little longer. Greeting Cards bought afer 2pm will be posted next working day.
Delivery of greeting cards to the UK is free and the shipping charge to any other country will be shown during checkout.
Wax seals are delivered using Royal Mail. The charge depends on country and will be displayed during the checkout process. Please allow 14 days for the seals to be made. In most cases we can make the seals sooner than this.
Lightroom presets are a digital item and are delivered electronically at time of purchase.
Wedding stationery, being personalised can not be bought online. Please contact us with your requirements.
In the event that your order becomes lost in the postal system, we ask that you wait up to 21 working days from the date your order was dispatched before we can issue replacements or refund a missing order.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control
Neither we, nor any delivery service that we use, shall be liable for any failure to deliver goods where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control; these circumstances include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions (such as snow, flood and extreme winds), fire, explosion, accident, traffic congestion, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, terrorism, act of God, or industrial dispute or strike.
Customs, Duties & Taxes
Just Joy Designs will not be held liable for any duties, taxes or any other payments whatsoever incurred in relation to the importation of its goods to another country. All such costs will be payable by the purchaser of such goods.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 30 day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
This returns policy applies to customers in England, Wales and Scotland. This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- we receive the returned product within 30 days following the date of purchase of the product;
- the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact, with any labels still attached) and
- you comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- none of the exclusions set out below apply;
- we receive the returned product within 30 days following the date of purchase of the product.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, please:
- use the CONTACT FORM on our website
- give as much detail as possible as to why you are returning your item, whether faulty, wrong item, dissatisfied with product etc.
- we will then contact you with a returns number
- once you have received this number you can then send the item(s), packaged securely and appropriately, including the returns number on the front of the letter/parcel
- post the package to the address shown on the CONTACT FORM page.
You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy, except in cases where we have acknowledged error.
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
You should expect to receive your refund within 30 days of posting your package; however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- any product made to your specification. For example greeting card with a personalised message or wax seals made with a bespoke stamp
- digital downloads
- wedding stationery unless faulty.
We will send you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy (including the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us).
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your returned product.
In the event that your order becomes lost in the postal system, we ask that you wait up to 21 working days from the date your order was dispatched before we can issue replacements or refund the missing order.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- we will not refund or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.