Just Joy Designs is a partnership of two individuals.
Information We Collect & What We Use it For
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you
- To produce the designs you ask of us
- To print any stationery that is required or to make any other product you require based on those designs
- To post your goods
- To provide an invoice which is stored for our records
We do not disclose your information to any third parties, other than to produce your stationery or other products you may require. If we need to outsource the artwork (to be printed or to make other products) we will enclose instructions that your information can not be shared by them & the files must be deleted when the work is complete.
Security of Information
All information is collected manually from you & is stored on an external storage device. This device is not connected to the internet, is encrypted & password protected.
How Long We Keep Your Information
The artwork & designs we create are the copyright of Just Joy Designs & will be retained on password protected external hard drives that are not connected to the internet. However, if you wish us to destroy your information we will change any details to be fictitious thereby allowing us to keep our artwork.
Just Joy Designs reserves the right to use any stationery we create for you to promote our products & services by posting images of your stationery on our Social Media outlets and web site blog. However, we will never share any of your personal information with third parties, although images may have some details that are visible. We will not use any of these images until after your wedding date. Please advise us if you do not want us to post images or write about your designs. We will always respect your privacy.
To comply with financial requirements we keep invoices as a record for six years from the end of the financial year in which the invoice was settled. The information on the invoice is name & address & may include one or more of email address &/or telephone number.
The shop section of our web site needs special clarification as it is an online shop. When you buy anything from the shop we collect information as part of the check out process When you submit your name, postal address & email address to us, we use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to guard your information. The information you submit to us (via our website) is used to send you an invoice by email, post your purchase & to notify you by email that the goods have been despatched.
Once this process is complete we delete your details. However, invoices are retained for six years - see 'HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION'. We accept payment by PayPal & most credit cards.
- PayPal. By clicking the PayPal button you are taken to the PayPal login screen where you can use your PayPal account to pay. PayPal is an external site ensuring we can not collect any of your financial information.
- Credit Card. We use an international credit card company (sumup) to process credit card payments. When you enter your credit card details into our online form and click the 'Pay' button your details are sent securely to sumup servers for processing. They comply with all financial regulations and use extra authorization from you to ensure that it is really you making the payment. When your details are sent to sumup we delet them from our system so we never store any of your financial details.
We would also like to make you aware that you have rights concerning the data we hold. For example you can ask us what information we hold & to supply an electronic copy in a format you can access. If we have any errors you can ensure we rectify it & you can place restrictions on how we use your data. You can ask us to erase your data unless there is overriding legislation that specifies records we must keep. If we are unable to comply with your requests or you are unhappy with how we are using your data you can complain to ICO (Information Commissioner's Office).
If at any time you feel you need to talk to us about the information we hold about you please use any of the contact methods listed on our contact & we will be happy to carry out your instructions.